What is the Purpose of a Pet Communication Session?
- Have you ever wondered what your pet thinks about you and your family?
- Would you like to discover if they really have a sense of humor?
- Are you concerned about their health?
- Ever wonder what they’re thinking when they look at you?
- Curious about their past before they came to live with you?
- If your pet recently passed away, do you want to know how they’re doing?
A pet psychic, also known as a pet communicator, animal intuitive or animal communicator is a clairvoyant who can shed light on these questions by asking your pet directly and relaying the answers to you. You communicate with your pets telepathically all the time, without even knowing it. Your dog gets excited and wants to go for a walk or your cat hides because of signals sent with your mind, not because of actions. A Pet Psychic Session can open up a new level of communication and understanding between you and your pet.
Understanding your pet’s perspective can shed light on existing problems or behaviors and allow you to move forward towards an effective solution for both of you.
Animals have complex emotions, just like people. By tapping into what they are feeling and why, you gain a deeper understanding of your pet, their specific personality, what they do and like and what causes them stress or happiness.
There can be many different things that can cause stress, anxiety or behavior changes in your pet. A Pet Psychic can bridge the communication gap so that you both may better understand each other and be reassured in times of change.
People seek the advice of pet psychics for a specific reason, such as:
- The pet is lost, and its owner wants to figure out where it is or encourage it to return home
- The pet is behaving inappropriately, and its human companion wants to find out why
- There is a new baby coming home and the human companions want to make sure the pet is okay with the baby
- Does the pet want a new pet companion?
- Is the pet ready to be euthanized or do they want to pass on their own?
- The human companion wants to contact their beloved pet who has passed to make sure they’re okay
- The human companion becomes ill and the pet has troubles adjusting to the changes in their routine
- Separation anxiety
What Can I Expect?
Pet intuition and communication is an art rather than an exact science because animals, like people, are individuals with hearts and souls. For this reason, it’s not guaranteed that your pet will communicate with Cherie, but she can guarantee that your pet will welcome the opportunity to express his or her feelings. Like humans, every animal wants to be clearly understood—an opportunity they deserve.
After the pet psychic session, you may begin to see changes in your pet’s behavior almost immediately. The validation and acceptance they feel as a result of their session will strengthen their bond with you immeasurably.
Animals are emotionally very much like us. They experience emotions such as fear, love, anger, happiness, sorrow and grief. They are full of wisdom and have much to teach us - unconditional love, faith in mankind, forgiveness and the joy of living in the moment.
Cherie has become a better, wiser person because of animals and the wisdom they continue to share with her. It is her hope that she will have the opportunity to share some of your pet’s wisdom and love with you through a pet psychic consultation session very soon!
Choose Session Type
Contact Cherie by email below or at (818) 577-5247